Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yes! In our backyard!

will bring thousands of people to neighboring Tinmouth, VT next month to celebrate Renewable Energy through the Arts. Green Mountain College has a long and strong connection to this organization and it's only a stone's throw from campus. The two-day festival -- JULY 14 & 15 -- is chock full of music, speakers, workshops, vendors, food, and more!

WHY NOT VOLUNTEER?
Of course the festival relies heavily on volunteers, and you can gain admission by giving a little bit of your time while you're at the celebration. If you want to help me out with RECYCLING, I'll be leading that crew again this year; get in touch with me directly mailto:pylesj@greenmtn.edu.

Keynote speakers include Bill McKibben and John Elder.
A detailed festival schedule can be found here (pdf).

1 comment:

Rob Wakeman said...

I'll be there! My first SolarFest. I'm pumped!