Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Reporting for Duty

My work life has become a series of applications and reports. Seems like my summer has been filled with this type of paperwork, or with meetings about doing it. So without bogging you down with the details, I thought I'd share the kinds of things that are coming out of the Service-Learning & Sustainability Office of late:
  • GMC's greenhouse gas inventory report (more info to be spread around campus soon)
  • AASHE Conference poster application
  • Jenzebar Foundation student award nomination
  • President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll enrollment
  • Sustainable Endowments Institute Innovator Award application
  • Service-Learning/Natural Areas journal article intro
  • AmeriCorps VISTA Progress Report
  • Rocky Mountain Institute proposal
  • Orientation posters
  • Annual staff self-evaluation

Thankfully students are returning next week to knock me off my reporting horse, and onto actual campus and community programs.

No comments: