Monday, August 13, 2007

Dot Greening

When we started this blog in April, I had no idea what I was doing. I'd seen student blogs on a lot of websites, but I wasn't sure how it would work for us as staffers. I did know that my primary resource for things campus sustainability is the world wide web. Throughout the spring Eco-Reps class I repeatedly directed students to AASHE's online Resource Center - among other valuable sites - and they regularly came back to class with new links to share. As our own sustainability web presence grows at Green Mountain College, I'm curious to know what our students think about Servin' It Up and what other online tools might be useful. AASHE's staff blog recently featured a post on web-based sustainability promotion that includes a list of web tools I've barely even heard of. So, sustainability student techies, hop over to Campus Sustainability Perspectives, look over their list, and tell them and us what you'd like to see and how we can better use our blog.

No comments: